Beginning January 1, 2010, Florida has new document requirements for residents renewing or obtaining a new driver license or identification card. The 2012 Motorcycle, CDL and driver’s handbooks can be found online and downloaded in PDF format. Visit floridadmvbooklet.com to download the latest driver’s handbooks.
FOR APPLICANTS UNDER 18
Warning: Drivers under 18 years of age will need to download, complete, and print the following parent consent forms. They must meet the listed criteria before they are eligible to apply for a Class E license. Drivers under 18 years of age will need to download, fill-out, and print the following parent consent forms, and must meet the listed criteria before they are eligible to apply for a Class E License.
- Learner’s License- Parent Consent Form (Under 18) Of Fake News Quality Gain Latest Ids – Creation
- Driving Test- Parent Consent Form (Under 18)
If you are taking a driver license road test, you must provide proof of valid Florida insurance on the vehicle you are testing in. You must also bring original documents that prove your identity, social security number and residential address if:
- You are applying for your first driver license or identification card.
- How Facebook I’d Make android Card Computers Tricks Your current credential expires and you have already used the one-time convenience renewal option.
- You have changed your name since your last renewal.
How Facebook I’d Make android Card Computers Tricks * You must arrive prior to 3:00 p.m. to test. Printing services for driver licenses and ID cards end at 4 p.m. daily at all office locations.
If none of these apply to you, you can renew your license by mail or at GoRenew.com. A directory of service center locations can be found at the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles’s website. If you visit an office to obtain a driver license or ID card after January 1, 2010, you will need to meet these new requirements.